Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby Wrap for my new Nephew

My little sister is having her first baby in a couple months. Gah, so excited! In honor of the new arrival, I made a wrap for my sister so she can wear her baby around hands-free. I love baby wearing, and own two slings, a mei-tai, and a wrap, all homemade.

For my sister's wrap, I used this great tutorial that I originally found on Pinterest. I like this wrap because it's made with three yards of fabric instead of six, saving me some money. And it features a personalized panel, for an extra splash of cuteness.





Linking to:

Friday Fun Finds at kojodesigns - because it's Friday and babywearing is fun.

Feelin' Feminine Friday at The American Homemaker - because motherhood is fantastically feminine.

Weekend Wrap up Party at tatertots & jello - because it's the weekend and the baby is all wrapped up.

The pin-did challenge at The Modern Marigold - because I pinned it and I did it.

2 comments:

Victoria Paige @ Boutique Uniquely said...

Wow! Wish I had seen this tutorial before I spent the bucks on my Moby - which I rarely use anymore!

What a great gift.

Amanda Fetters said...

Ahh! I love the panel! I love babywearing. Mine are both too big (even if they weren't, there's no way they'd go for it now). Time for another baby...?